Dec 27, 2006

Krylon Fusion (part 2)

OK, today being December 27. I was checking out the Universal Remote paint job and noticed that it has harden up and gotten better. I was a bit surprised actually. Though it does have a smell if you put it up to your nose (granted not a horrid smell but not nice either). I tried the scratch test by using my own (stubby, teeth bitten) finger nails and didn't scratch.. I was a bit miffed and got my wife to scratch it with her nails and there was a "little" marking but you couldn't really see it nor did it get to the paint, just a slight, hard to see mark. So with that said maybe the Krylon Fusion isn't that bad after all, you just have to let it cure for a couple of days. Might use this paint later on, on something else. My red DS possibly... hmm

No comments: