Dec 25, 2006

Living Room Setup


Living Room Setup 2nd time Around
Originally uploaded by Tortri.
Just a photo of my Living Room Setup. If you go to my Flickr Account you'll see a picture similar to this one, but I took out the middle support wood so I can placed my 7.1 Receiver in there. I have 3 cats and I know how much their HAIR accumulates in everything of mine.

As for the Cable box and why it has a cord in the middle of everything, it is because I'm about to get rid of it. Time Warner and their "great" *COUGH* BULLSHIT *COUGH* service only has a cable box with composite, not even S-Video. They have a "TIVO" like service but that box only offers S-Video.. no component. Time Warner is cheap with their customers. Sad really... So I just canceled my TV service. The internet works great so far.. Maybe it's because I have Cable Internet and I'm the only one on the block with it ;-D I want Dish Network Anyways.. but I can't because I have way too many tree's in the way and I can't do anything about it either..sucks having a HDTV and no HD Cable Service or at least 480p Digital Cable.. Shesh

HURRAY FOR HIGH DEF GAMING AND MOVIES w00t!

No comments: